Holiday / Sickness Cover

Public House Relief Management Services


Pub Relief Management Services

Kate and Andy are experienced landlords; their pub has featured in every Camra Good Beer Guide book since they took over, championing local real ales. They have experience in bar management and catering. Their experience as publicans now means they can provide pub relief management services so you can take a well-deserved holiday, emergency cover or find a new licensee.

It’s important to understand that we are not an agency; the pub relief service we offer is a personal service  provided by Andy or Kate (or both) to give you complete confidence. We understand that every establishment is different and we tailor our service to suit your exact requirements. Our rates start from £90 per day, although a weekly rate can be agreed.

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Pub Relief For:

  • Holiday Cover
  • Emergency Cover
  • Assignments for Asset Management
  • Companies/Liquidators
  • Holding Situations
  • Hands-on relief on a short term basis

Between them Kate & Andy have:

  • A Personal Licence
  • A Food Hygiene Certificate
  • A First Aid Certificate
  • A Health and Safety Certificate

Contact us

12 + 4 =


07791 304014